Flutter: Exercises & solutions part 1
Through this course, we have learned many things about Dart, like variables, types, operators, decision-making, etc. Now is the time to put what we have learned into practice with some exercises:
1. Find the average of 3 numbers
Write a program that, given three numbers, will calculate the average.
2. Positive, negative, or zero
Write a program that, given a number, will print if it is positive, negative, or zero.
3. The largest number
Write a program that, given three numbers, prints the largest one.
4. Absolute value
Write a program that, given a number, will print the absolute value.
5. Check if a number is even or odd
Write a program that, given one number, will check if it is even or odd.
6. Circle area and perimeter
Write a program that, given the diameter of the circle, will calculate the area and perimeter.
7. Weekly salary
Write a program that, given the number of worked hours, will calculate the salary of one employee.
- Salay per hour is $10
- Salary per extra hour $15
After 40 worked hours, we must pay the extra hourly rate.
8. The current weather
Write a program that, given a temperature in celsius degrees (°C), will tell us the type of weather following the next conditions:
- If the temperature is equal or less than 10°C the weather is very cold
- If the temperature is 11°C to 20°C the weather is cold
- If the temperature is greater than 20°C and less than 30°C, the weather is normal
- If the temperature is 30°C or more, the weather is hot